As long as you're here with me,I know I'll be OK... ♪

Parece un sueño...
Todavía, después de todo lo de ayer y el jueves, me parece que estoy en un sueño...
¿Como puede ser que a pesar de todo lo que sufrí me hagas sentir tan bien?
Estar a tu lado es lo mejor que me ha pasado...
Tengo miedo de que pase de nuevo, pero no puedo evitar sentirme tan feliz cuando estas cerca...
Tu compañía es lo único que me devuelve el aliento. Te juro que no podía dejar de tener esperanza por más que quisiera...
Y ahí estábamos esa noche y yo con unos nervios gigantes porque me había empezado a acordar de todo...
Fue hermoso,y a la vez tan triste,porque creí que ya todo te daba igual y que no iba a pasara nada.
Pero pasó...
Y cuando sentí de nuevo tu mano sobre la mía fue el mejor momento de mi vida... Sentí que por fin podía llorar con alguien y ser yo misma. De nuevo era chiquita y tenía a alguien que me iba a cuidar...
Se siente tan bien saber que de nuevo sos mio... Te amo con toda el alma y no puedo dejar de hacerlo...
Espero que sigamos bien por mucho tiempo, porque no puedo estar sin vos. Ni siquiera estuvimos un mes separados y miranos ahora... Jaja, parece cosa de película.
Somos telibles... 

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

You should see how my pal Wesley Virgin's adventure launches in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his debit card.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

Your success story is going to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

ir arriba